Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I have always been fascinated with photography but never found the time to pursue this hobby. I remember the first camera I bought with my own hard earned money was a Polaroid (Pre-FB and digital cam days). I do not own or use any fancy equipments (but I do want them!). All photos posted are either taken with my 5MP Samsung Focus or HTC Surround (Windows Phone). Photos are sometimes enhanced by an app called "Photogram". All unedited photos will be notated and posted as such. I started this blog because I was inspired by one of my biggest influences; Francis M. He recently passed away in his battle against cancer but he didnt bid farewell without a fight. Definitely a positive influence. He too was a blogger and an avid photo hobbyist. You can read his blog at http://www.francismagalona.multiply.com He found his passion and escape through photography and this is what made me explore mine. It brings me joy knowing that a simple photo can stimulate and affect one's emotion. By using this blog, this will become my personal album for my favorite cell phone photos. Thank you! You can also click on the photos to make them bigger.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vdara Hotel



No comments:

Post a Comment